Friday, August 16, 2013

DC Area Sewing Meetup TOMORROW, Saturday August 17

Why do I never think to post this in advance?

There will be a brunch meetup on Saturday, August 17 for local sewing enthusiasts.  The location is Vapiano in Chinatown, right outside the Gallery Place metro (and easy walking distance from Metro Center).  It's at 623-625 H Street NW.

Bring any fabric or patterns that you'd like to swap, or just bring yourself to hang out and chat about our latest projects.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

a little sewing said...

Have fun and post pics! I am inside on this gorgeous day, sewing of course.

Minoustate said...

Hope you had fun! --Katharine in Bxl (not her husband...)

glayla said...

that morning was already busy for me but I hope I can make a DC area meetup soon!