Monday, May 12, 2008

Paris, Day 2: Sunday at Versailles

I spent the morning shuttling back and forth between the airport to pick up my luggage. The first thing I did was put on sandals to go with...the Lilly Lemon knockoff! It ain't perfect, folks. I'll talk about its flaws in more detail when I get home and take photos and write it up. But from a distance and to the untrained eye, it looks pretty darn cute.



And here's the back, complete with the little bow (I think that's my favorite part):

3 comments:

cidell said...

All I can give you is props for drafting it yourself

Paula Gardner said...

Milly Lemon looks adorable in front of Versailles. The bow is my favorite part, too!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

I liked the dress when I first saw it but when I saw the back bow, I loved it! It is the cat's pajamas!